Casey has worked in the legal profession for more than 9 years. She became a Registered Legal Executive in 2013 and is an Affiliate Member of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives. Casey previously worked for another Christchurch law firm.
She joined Saunders Robinson Brown in 2015 and is a member of the Property Team. She acts for clients on a wide variety of residential property sales and purchases. Casey also assists clients with refinancing matters.
Some of Casey's recent work includes:
- Advising clients in respect of both purchasing and selling residential property
- Advising clients in relation to any ancillary matters that arise as part of the sale or purchase of a property
- Preparing special conditions for property sale and purchase agreements
- Assisting with arranging finance on behalf of clients
- Affiliate Member of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives