Jenny graduated from Thames Valley University, London, in 1993 with a Bachelor of Laws. She emigrated to New Zealand in 1995 and has worked for a number of Christchurch law firms.
Jenny has worked as a legal secretary and has 10 years experience as a legal executive for other Christchurch law firms with specialist retirement village teams. Jenny prepares wills and powers of attorney, undertakes trust reviews and administers gifting programmes.
Some of Jenny's recent work includes:
- Forming trusts and preparing various trust documents and resolutions
- Attending to the restructure of personal, trust and company assets
- Preparing wills and powers of attorney
- Advising clients on Occupation Right Agreements
- Attending to company incorporations
- Preparing company resolutions