Jenny works with clients to establish and administer their Trust, Assets and Estate plans and assists with reviewing these, particularly in the light of the new Trusts Act 2019.
Jenny also has expertise and experience in the preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney, and specialises in Occupation Right Agreements and associated elder law issues.
Jenny graduated from Thames Valley University, London in 1993, with a Bachelor of Laws, and emigrated to New Zealand in 1995. Since that time Jenny has worked in legal practice both in the private and public sector.
Some of Jenny's recent work includes:
- Forming trusts and preparing various trust documents and resolutions
- Attending to the restructure of personal, trust and company assets
- Preparing wills and powers of attorney
- Advising clients on Occupation Right Agreements
- Attending to company incorporations
- Preparing company resolutions