Jenny graduated from Thames Valley University, London, in 1993 with a Bachelor of Laws. She emigrated to New Zealand in 1995 and has worked for a number of Christchurch law firms.
Jenny has worked as a legal secretary and has 10 years experience as a legal executive with specialist retirement village teams. Jenny prepares wills and powers of attorney, undertakes trust reviews and administers gifting programmes.
Some of Jenny's recent work includes:
- Forming trusts and preparing various trust documents and resolutions
- Attending to the restructure of personal, trust and company assets
- Preparing wills and powers of attorney
- Advising clients on Occupation Right Agreements
- Attending to company incorporations
- Preparing company resolutions