Kelley started working for Geoff Saunders in 1997, initially as his secretary. She became a qualified legal executive in 2001 and is a Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives.
As a senior member of our Trusts and Estates Team, Kelley assists clients with establishing and structuring trusts. She also has considerable experience in administering estates. In addition, Kelley prepares and advises clients on wills and powers of attorney.
Some of Kelley's recent work includes:
- Restructuring trusts, including those with overseas assets
- Assisting clients with the administration of complex estates
- Advising clients in respect of occupation right agreements
- Preparing and assisting clients with residential care subsidy applications
- Preparing wills and powers of attorney (including enduring powers of attorney) on behalf of clients
- Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives
- Associate Member of the New Zealand Law Society