Lorna joined Saunders Robinson Brown in 2009 after more than a decade's experience at several other Christchurch law firms. She qualified as a legal executive in 1997 and is a Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives.
Being based in our Rangiora office, Lorna's practice encompasses both rural and residential property transactions. She also assists with administering estates and the preparation of wills on behalf of clients.
Some of Lorna's recent work includes:
- Advising clients in respect of both purchasing and selling residential property
- Advising clients in relation to any ancillary matters that arise as part of the sale or purchase of a residential property
- Preparing special conditions for property sale and purchase agreements
- Preparing subdivision documentation
- Administering various estates
- Drafting wills on behalf of various clients
- Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives
- Associate Member of the New Zealand Law Society
- Secretary of a local incoporated society