Sandy has worked in the legal profession since 2002, with experience working for large and mid-size law firms. She became a qualified legal executive in 2008 and is an Associate Member of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives.
As well as assisting clients with the creation and structuring of trusts, Sandy also prepares wills and powers of attorney. She has considerable experience in the administration of estates and assisting clients with succession planning.
Some of Sandy's recent work includes:
- Establishing and restructuring trusts
- Preparing wills and powers of attorney on behalf of clients (including enduring powers of attorney)
- Assisting clients with the administration of estates
- Liaising with other professionals, such as accountants, valuers and financial planners, as part of the succession planning and estate administration process
- Associate Member of the New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives