Henny graduated from the University of Canterbury in 2002 with a Bachelor of Laws and joined Saunders Robinson Brown in July 2017 after a number of years practising at another Christchurch firm. She specialises in family law matters, including separation and relationship property agreements and proceedings; assisting with care arrangements for children; Care of Children Act proceedings; adoption and surrogacy; and domestic violence matters.
Henny provides clear, practical advice and guidance in circumstances which can often be difficult and emotionally charged.
Some of Henny's recent work includes:
- Acting for individual clients regarding relationship property matters
- The resolution of Hague Convention proceedings
- Acting for clients regarding adoption and surrogacy matters
- Assisting with resolution of Contracting Out Agreements
- Representing clients in Family Court proceedings
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society
- Member of the Family Law section of the New Zealand Law Society
- Member of the Family Court Association of New Zealand (Christchurch)