Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Accounts Administrator
We have an opportunity for someone who has exceptional attention to detail and a genuine and motivated desire to provide excellent client service.
How we support our people to be their best:
We place our people and their wellbeing at the heart of all our workplace programmes.
· Inclusive and diverse culture
· Professional development
· Wellbeing programme
· Regular social events
· 10 days immediate sick leave
About the role:
We are looking for an AML and Accounts Administrator to join our Business Services team. You will be based in our modern riverside offices in Christchurch’s CBD.
The successful candidate will provide support to the firm in the areas of AML compliance support, accounts, and Trust Account administration. You will be a team player who can build strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
You will pride yourself on delivering an excellent client experience by carrying out your role in a professional, friendly, timely and accurate manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Support
· Finance Administration
· Trust Account Administration
· Establish good working relationships and deliver excellent customer experience
Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience in an office environment
· Accuracy focus with an exceptional eye for detail with information/data
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Exceptional communicator
· Excellent organisation, time-management and prioritisation skills
· Well-developed computer skills
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team to support other team members
· Financial management skills
· Strong analytical skills
We provide a supportive and friendly environment with an inclusive and respectful culture.
If you enjoy working as part of a team that values hard work and collaboration, then we’d love to talk to you.
How to apply:
Please apply via Seek and attach your CV and cover letter.
For further information about the role please contact Carole Peterson or Krystal Ta’ala 03 377 4470.
We are always interested to hear from motivated and talented individuals. So even if there is not a position matching your skill set advertised on this page, if you think you have what it takes to be a member of our team, please get in touch and send us your CV to email@example.com.