Chris graduated from the University of Canterbury in 2006 with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts in History. He then commenced practice with a law firm in Marton. He joined Saunders Robinson Brown in 2008, practising in the Rangiora office. In 2012, Chris moved to London where he worked as a property lawyer for the London Borough of Havering.
Chris returned to Saunders Robinson Brown in May 2014. He specialises in property matters; residential, rural and commercial, as well as wills, trusts and general commercial and business transactions.
Some of Chris' recent work includes:
- Acting for individual clients on residential property sale and purchases
- Sale of a North Canterbury dairy farm
- Acting for clients on the purchase of a central North Island sheep and beef farm
- Acting for a developer on a North Canterbury subdivision involving complicated boundary adjustments, water issues and easements
- Acting for a developer on a 20 lot subdivision in Christchurch and advising on associated securities law issues
- Working with proposed purchaser’s at the Ravenswood subdivision
- Board Member of Rangiora Promotions
- Board Member of the Belfast Rugby Club
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society