Janna graduated from the University of Canterbury in 2006 with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachlor of Arts in History. After completing her studies she practised in Hawkes Bay for over three years. Janna then moved to London where she spent two years working as a legal advisor for various law firms, including Browne Jacobson LLP.
On her return to Christchurch in 2012, Janna joined Saunders Robinson Brown where she specialises in subdivisions and commercial and residential property. As well as assisting private clients, Janna advises Saunders Robinson Brown's property developer clients on major subdivisions and other commercial developments.
Some of Janna's recent work includes:
- Acting in respect of a major subdivision with in excess of 700 sections
- Undertaking a high value resort-based development of luxury properties
- Acting for individual clients on residential property sale and purchases
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society
- Member of the Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society