Jeff has practiced law for over 30 years. Until mid 2019, Jeff led the Commercial Property and Projects team at Wynn Williams.
Jeff’s extensive experience includes commercial property law (specifically retail property development and leasing), company structuring, partnership structuring, joint ventures, group financing, trust structuring and trust disputes.
Jeff has been involved in a number of committees dealing with the reform of the New Zealand law of trusts. He is also a recognised author of legal publications and frequent speaker at legal conferences.
Jeff's publications include:
· Contributing Author New Zealand Conveyancing Law and Practice published by CCH New Zealand
· Contributing Author Equity and Trusts in New Zealand, Butler (ed), Thomson Reuters 2009.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of Property Law Section New Zealand Law Society
- New Zealand Law Society
- Auckland District Law Society
- Property Council of New Zealand
- Past member New Zealand Law Society Trust Law Reform Committee
- Past member New Zealand Law Society Property Law Section Trusts and Wills Technical Committee
- Past convenor New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants Trusts Special Interest Group
- Past member New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants Insolvency Special Interest Group
- Past member Canterbury District Law Society Property Law Committee
- Past convenor Canterbury District Law Society Banking Law Sub-Committee
- Past member Society for Computers and the Law
- Past member New Zealand Computer Society