Nick graduated from the University of Canterbury in 2010 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (Sociology). He joined Saunders Robinson Brown as a solicitor in April 2011.
Nick is a member of the Commercial Team, specialising in commercial property, rural law and business sales and purchases. He also has an interest in sports law and has been involved in the development of the Hagley Oval as an international cricket venue.
Some of Nick's recent work includes:
- Advising the Canterbury Cricket Trust in relation to the development of the Hagley Oval cricket ground
- Advising a number of SMEs in relation to restructures and refinances
- Advising shareholders on share sales and shareholder agreements
- Acting in respect of a number of small to medium business sale and purchases
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society