Nick graduated from the University of Canterbury in 2010 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (Sociology). He joined Saunders Robinson Brown as a solicitor in April 2011.
Nick is a member of the Commercial Team, specialising in commercial property, rural law and business sales and purchases. He also has an interest in sports law and has been involved in the development of the Hagley Oval as an international cricket venue.
Some of Nick's recent work includes:
- Acting on a multi-million dollar sale of a hot water cylinder business
- Advising the Canterbury Cricket Trust in relation to the development of Hagley Oval into an international cricket ground
- Acting for a number of creditors in relation to the Stonewood Homes receivership
- Acting for various land and business owners in relation to compulsory acquisitions by the Crown under the Public Works Act 1981
- Advising commercial property developers
- Completing commercial and rural subdivisions
- Acting on various multi-million dollar dairy farm sale and purchases in both the South and North Island
- Advising not for profit and charitable entities
- Advising on the development of the Akaroa Health Hub
- Acting for a number of SMEs
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society