We have extensive knowledge and experience in this ever-changing area, giving both employers and employees access to the in-depth knowledge they need. Partner Andrew Marsh leads our team and has lengthy experience and expertise in all aspects of employment law. This allows us to provide you with sensible and practical advice on all employment law matters.
Our services include:
- Providing advice in respect of all employment issues including holidays, human rights, parental and minimum wage issues
- Drafting employment agreements
- Assisting in business restructuring
- Providing advice in relation to disciplinary proceedings
- Assistance with resolution of employment disputes including attending mediations, investigation meetings in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court hearings
Our experience includes:
- Undertaknig a major restructure for a government funded disability services provider
- Successfully negotiating an exit package for an employee of a frame and truss manufacturing business
- Drafting comprehensive drug and alcohol policies for various businesses
- Resolving an employment dispute on behalf of a CEO of a nationwide business
Below you will find various resources relevant to this area of practice.