We all want to make sure that our assets are properly distributed amongst our family and friends in accordance with our wishes. Is your will up to date? Have you provided properly for your family? Do you have an enduring power of attorney so that in the unhappy event of your mental or physical incapacity some responsible person could look after your business and assets? Contact one of our experienced team members to review.
Our services include:
- Reviewing and preparing wills including review of general asset structure in conjunction with accounting advice where applicable
- Visiting those clients who are unable to come to our offices due to age or ill health
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Estate administration including preparation of necessary tax returns
- Conveyancing matters as part of general estate administration
- Estate litigation including family protection claims, testamentary promises claims, claims under Property (Relationships) Act and disputes as to validity of wills (mental incapacity, duress)