Most of the Saunders Robinson Brown team are back in the office during Alert Level 2, and some staff are continuing to work from home.
We can assist clients with specific Covid-19 related issues or concerns, as well as standard legal services.
To contact one of our team members – please visit the ‘Our Team’ page here for a list of our team members and their contact details.
To contact our Reception in our City office please call (03) 377 4470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our Reception in our Rangiora office please call (03) 313 4628 or email email@example.com
Resource Centre - advice for Commercial clients, Business owners, Employers, Property owners/sellers and those who may have questions around Family issues or Trusts & Estates:
Click here for articles and resources to assist you.
How can we help you?
Our People are here to work with you in these extraordinary times.
If you have any questions or concerns about how Covid-19 is impacting you or your business then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Specifically we can offer advice to clients on:
Employment and workplace matters:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Sick leave and leave entitlements;
- Wage subsidies;
- Staff communication (eg. self isolation rules);
- Health & safety obligations;
- Employee redundancy or restructure processes which may be necessary down the track;
- Support and advice around the government’s economic package for businesses.
Business and commercial matters:
- Contract advice and obligations - including force majeure;
- Consideration as to solvent trading;
- Advice around restructuring options;
- Leasing - landlords and tenants.
- Care and shared parenting arrangements
Litigation and dispute resolution:
- Debt recovery options;
- Disputes with other parties;
- Advice where a claim or recovery action has been taken against you by another party.
- Advice on buying and selling property;
- Advice on approaching your Bank regarding Mortgage payments or repayment holidays;
- Mortgage obligations;
- Bidding at auctions remotely;
- Signing documents remotely;
- Kiwisaver and Homestart grant documents and using the same to buy property;
- Residential tenancy obligations.
Trusts & Estates:
- Enduring powers of attorney;
- Wills and estate planning;
- Trusts and asset protection.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Following are links to helpful information and resouces which you and your business may find useful:
Business.govt.nz – government information relating to Covid-19 and how it may affect your business.
The Canterbury Chamber of Commerce - Covid-19 support page for businesses.