Our Commercial Team are continually upskilling themselves in all relevant aspects of commercial property. They have significant commercial property clients who require the best advice available. We would welcome the opportunity to talk through our skills and experience with you.
Our services include:
- Preparing sale and purchase agreements and Further Terms of Sale to ensure the vendor or purchaser are adequately protected
- Checking GST and tax implications of transactions and liaising with accountants
- Forming trusts and companies as appropriate to the transaction
- Commercial leasing arrangements including drafting leases, rent reviews, renewals and removal of tenants
- Checking if finance arrangements are suitable and attending to bank documents for loan drawdown
Our experience includes:
- Acting on the sale of a $10.8m 'as is, where is' unit title development
- Acting for a number of commercial property owners in respect of property acquisitions by the Christchurch Central Development Unit for the redevelopment of Christchurch's central city
- Acting on the purchase of a $9m group of 'as is, where is' commercial properties
- Acting for property owners in respect of compulsory acquisitions by the New Zealand Transport Agency
Below you will find various resources relevant to this area of practice.