Natalie graduated from the University of Canterbury in 2015 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce in International Business. She is a fluent speaker of Cantonese.
As a member of our Commercial Team she advises clients in regards to commercial leasing, refinancing, Intellectual Property protection, business sale and purchases, share sale and purchases and legal advice in general.
Natalie also assists the Property Team advising on high end conveyancing subdivisions and rural property work.
Some of Natalie's recent work includes:
- Advising clients in respect of both the sale and purchase of residential property
- Assisting clients with the ancillary issues that arise as part of the sale or purchase of a residential property
- Preparing agreements for sale and purchase of real estate
- Advising clients of their obligations under a personal guarantee
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society