Natalie graduated from the University of Canterbury in 2015 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce in International Business. She is a fluent speaker of Cantonese.
Natalie joined Saunders Robinson Brown in October 2015 and is a senior solicitor in our Property Team. She advises clients on all aspects of residential property, including the sale and purchase of properties and associated financing.
Some of Natalie's recent work includes:
- Advising clients in respect of both the sale and purchase of residential property
- Assisting clients with the ancillary issues that arise as part of the sale or purchase of a residential property
- Preparing agreements for sale and purchase of real estate
- Advising clients of their obligations under a personal guarantee
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society