Sam graduated from the University of Canterbury in 2002 and practised at another Christchurch law firm before taking time out to have a family.
Sam joined Saunders Robinson Brown in Rangiora in January 2012 and specialises predominantly in property and commercial matters, including commercial and residential conveyancing, business sale and purchases and company law.
Some of Sam's recent work includes:
- Acting for both vendor and purchasers of local businesses, both large and small, including the purchase of a large Holiday Park, complex sale of a multi location national new vehicle dealership, sale of a medical practice and purchase of shares in a medical group, retail, hospitality, construction, motels and the IT industry
- Acting for clients in Franchising matters, both for Franchisees entering into Franchise arrangements and for Franchisor clients in setting up and managing the sale of franchises
- Drafting Terms of Trade for commercial clients
- Assisting Landlord clients with commercial leasing arrangements
- Assisting commercial clients with complex restructuring and financing
- Drafting Shareholder Agreements for new business ventures
- Assisting clients in shareholder disputes and shareholder buy outs
- Acting for client in all property related matters
- Assisting clients with Wills, Trusts and Enduring Powers of Attorney with a special interest in Elder Law.